User submitting a request on the website en.eventyon.ro (hereinafter referred to as the Site), undertakes to accept this Consent to the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent), posted at https://eneventyon.ro/agreement. Acceptance of the Consent offer is a confirmation of the User's consent to all the points of Consent. The user gives his consent to CulinaryOn Hangar Srl, which owns the site http://en.eventyon.ro (hereinafter-the Site) and which is located at: Soseaua Pipera 48, Hangar 5,Sector 3 Bucharest, for processing their personal data with the following conditions.
Consent is given to the processing of your personal data, both without the use of automation tools, and with their use. Consent is given to the processing of the following personal data:
3. Company name
4. Shipping address
5. Contact phone number
6. E-mail address
The purpose of processing personal data is:
• advising, reporting and dissemination of information about services and events;
• identification of the User within the framework of providing Services;
* providing personalized Services to the User;
* delivery of gift certificates to the User;
• efficient execution of orders, contracts and other commitments of CulinaryOn as a binding to the user;
* registration of Site users for Eventyon events;
• handling questions from users of the Site
* conducting marketing, statistical and other research conducted by the company based on depersonalized data;
• implementation and/or execution of the functions, powers and responsibilities assigned by the legislation of the Romanian legislation in force.
The basis for processing personal data is: The law 102/2005, changed and completed, the Law no. 190/2018, the Law no. 506/2004) and european (Regulation 2016/679/UE, Direction 2016/680/CE, Direction 2002/58/CE).
During the processing of personal data, the following actions (operations) will be performed:): collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, refinement (update, change), extraction, use, deletion, destruction.
Personal data can be transferred to third parties only on the basis of a contract established by the Romanian legislation in force with the participation of the User or with his consent.
CulinaryOn Hangar Srl does not verify the accuracy of personal data provided by the User.
Personal data is processed and stored until the liquidation of the CulinaryOn Hangar Srl. The processing of personal data may also be terminated at the request of the personal data subject.
CulinaryOn Hangar Srl guarantees the following rights of the data subject: right to receive information about which personal data of personal data subject is stored; the right to deletion, clarification or correction of stored data; other rights stipulated by the current Romanian legislation.
Consent to the processing and storage of personal data may be revoked by the subject of personal data or its representative by sending a written application to CulinaryOn Hangar Srl or its representative at the address indicated at the beginning of this Consent.